CODE OF CONDUCT
YAYASAN KOSSAN (“YK”)
COMMITTEES’ CODE OF CONDUCT AND ETHICS
YK Committees hold firmly on the principle of Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and High Ethical Standard of Practice. It is the promise of YK that all Committees shall observe and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Ethics:-
- To faithfully and diligently discharge their duties entrusted by the Board of Trustees and abide by the provisions of the Memorandum & Articles and Association of YK, expressed or implied, in all aspects and at all times.
- To uphold the dignity and independency of YK without having have, even attempt, directly or indirectly, engaged in personal agenda to gain personal benefits or result whatsoever conflict of interest to YK.
- Not to engage in any and whatsoever activities which is detrimental to and harm the goodwill and reputation of YK.
- Not to wilfully and deliberately misrepresent facts or false information or baseless promises to the public at large.
- To be subjected to disciplinary and legal action in the event of breach of the code and/or found misconduct.